I was nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the very kind Daina (who, I have to say, has the coolest name) from Things, Stuff and Eco-Love.
This is the first time I’ve passed one of these on, and it turned out to be a bit of fun :)
1. I like dumplings in vinegar, tea, travelling, pyjamas and days with long stretches of Nothing Planned.
3. My dream house will have books everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. Shelves lined with books, books on the coffee tables, books in the kitchen, books by the bed. Also, it will have air conditioning.
4. Although I am a doctor, no, I really cannot tell you exactly why your tummy hurts, especially if you only point in the vague direction of your umbilicus and say, “It started today.” Nor can I tell you if the new supplement you’re taking will prevent dementia, or how to prevent an ingrown toenail. I wish I could.
5. This song makes me dance.
5. I frequently kick balls. Soccer balls!
6. If you want to get my attention, just mutter space cowboys, blasters, dragons, nonexistent worlds, superpowers, graphic novels, Totoro, riddles or Star Wars bobbleheads in my direction.
7. I am an INFJ. According to this website, so are Edward Norton, Carey Mulligan, Marilyn Manson, Gandhi, Plato, Mary Wollstonecraft, Chomsky, Bin Laden and Hitler…
Unfortunately I don’t get as much time as I would like to read blogs, so I’ve only got seven for now.